The IT Academy offers certified and non-certified global IT short courses in areas such as Data Science, Cloud services, Cybersecurity, and others to students, public, private, and civil society sectors, as well as an introduction to computers. We provide International Certified IT training courses such as CISCO, CompTIA, Adobe (Graphic Design), PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner, as well as all Microsoft Certification training on various platforms to the industry. CED is an authorized internal testing centre for Pearson VUE and Certiport.
Training is offered to students, the public, private, and civil society sectors. We also serve as an IT testing centre for international certifications. The academy has a facility that caters for both on-site and off-site training suitable for all learning methods. It has a portable lab comprising 60 laptops and can take ICT training to all corners of Namibia.
The following courses are also available:
- Data Science (Foundation and Analyst)
- Graphic Design and Web Development Certification
- Information Technology: Technical Support Certification
- Microsoft office and Technical
- Microsoft Project (Basic-Advanced)
- CompTIA (CompTIA A +, Security +, Clouds)
- CISCO (CCNA1 to CCNA 3)
- Prince 2 (Foundation and Practitioner)
Contact Person: Francina Kashaka
(Senior Business Development Coordinator: IT Training and Testing Academy)
Phone: +264 (0)61 207 2236
Fax: +264 (0)61 207 9236